Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Fall Tradition

Survival Tip #4: Appreciate Fall

I have been meaning to post this for a while now, but haven't put the effort into getting the pictures off our camera. One of mine and Vander's favorite fall traditions is walking Union Ave near our house. In the middle of the Avenue is a large median you can walk along without fear of being hit by cars and in the fall it is BEAUTIFUL! The trees along the median are tall and deciduous and quite festive. The houses on either side are cute to admire, as most houses are in the North End. I LOVE my neighborhood, btw. Here are a few shots from our walk:


Loved looking up!



An idea from Vander, which resulted in a face full of leaves for me!



Can't you see why this walk screams of fall!


I love fall in the pacific northwest...