Thursday, February 3, 2011

Time Flew

Survival Tip #11: Don't forget about your blog.

I can't believe the last time I posted was January 14th! And it was a CHRISTMAS post! Geez.

I actually wanted to post more recently but was so excited about the upcoming trip to California (which was last weekend) that I didn't want to write about anything else. And it seemed a little lame to say "Well, we're going to go to California... and that's it." Really, I need to just get over myself and remember that I do have more to say. For example, all of you PW fans probably read the post about Kerianne Brown, a baby photographer. I find her story so touching and her photos so beautiful!  She is a new inspiration for me and I want to let all of you with babies know I would love to hone my photography skills by practicing on your child... Just let me know. :)

Next post will have details from the trip to the sunshine state. I actually left my standard lens at home, forgetting my zoom lens was still attached to the camera body. Just the standard "Jontal Tragedy" as Vander has coined them. Meanwhile, here are a few pictures:

I turned 26 at the beginning of the month. I celebrated with my class by bringing a pile of donettes and telling the kids if they weren't nice to me I would eat them all myself. 

It's been relatively mild this January. Even our one snowstorm wasn't awful. The worms aren't liking the rain much though.

Vander's brother Nate and a friend got 2nd place at the SPU Talent Show. They did a mime act. Sooo fun!

No comments: